Thursday 17 March 2011

Augmented Reality App Test One

My only friend, who is a first year foundation degree animation student, created a load of spiders for me to make my app demo. He went far too much in to detail on the spider as I was literally only expecting a black circle with legs that moved on the screen. After a bit of masking, green screening and editing, I knocked up a demo. I'm getting him to re-render the spiders with the camera closer as the keying process loses the legs of the spider, and just looks like tadpoles floating around the screen. Anyway, here is the first test:

Will experiment further with the masking on the phone as it looks a lot better with the hand shaking as the camera moves. Anyway, that won't be posted until after the presentation....

No comments:

Post a Comment